Online Blackjack is a massive favourite in the gaming world, the game is also known as 21 and as most people know this means you need to reach 21 either in your first hand or by reaching the number as soon as possible, bear in mind that if you go over 21, your game is over. If you decide to opt for a NetEnt Casino, you will be pleased to know that there are 6 different types of Online Blackjack variations to play.
Blackjack Professional Series
3 Hand Blackjack
Single Deck Blackjack
Double Exposure Blackjack
Single Blackjack Professional series
Top NetEnt Online Blackjack Variations
Like previously mentioned, there are six different variations of Online Blackjack at NetEnt. Here are brief descriptions of each variation for you to see which variant will best suit you.
- Blackjack Classic: With the soothing music options (5 songs to choose from), you will be happy to know you will be able to experience a classy and stylish game experience. In this game you are able to choose your bet amount from €1 to €500. There are 4 decks. One being the dealer, the other 3 being yours and there are 52 playing cards. There is a 99.6% Payout in this game.
- Blackjack 3 Hands: Here you will find 6 decks of 52 cards each. You can also bet on 1, 2 or 3 hands in the game. Added features include the option to choose an Insurance bet, last 2 hands of the dealer and the Even Money option. Besides the above differences, all other rule remains the same. There is a 99.59% Payout in this game.
- Blackjack Single Deck: This involves only 1 deck which is yours. You can bet €1 to €10 and you can personalise your settings such as sound effects, speed and game history. There is a 99.55% Payout in this game.
- Double Exposure Blackjack Pro Series: A 4 deck game with an option to bet €1, €5 or €10. There are also 6 decks of cards used in the game and in this version the dealers cards will also be dealt open. This is where the name Double Exposure comes in. The game offers a 99.36% Payout percentage.
More Blackjack Variations
- Blackjack Professional series: This game makes use of 4 decks of 52 cards and allows you to bet with €1, €5 or €10. This is a simple Blackjack version where you can bet on up to 3 hands depending on you. Music is also soothing and there are a few settings you can change to your liking. Payout percentage is 99.6%.
- Single Blackjack Professional series: The same game as Blackjack Professional series. The only difference is that in that version you can play up to 3 hands, whereas this game is only one hand. Its also enjoyed by the players that like to keep it simple.
The History of Blackjack and Online Blackjack
What is blackjack? The game of blackjack was originally heard of by a Spanish author in his book Don Quixote in the early 1600’s. In the years to come, Blackjack or 21 was found in France and Spain. It then also reached the United States. The game was immediately introduced into Online Casinos as soon as the Internet age was about. It has truly grown to one of the biggest games in the world.
Standard Terminology in Online Blackjack
For those who are new to the Blackjack world, there is some important terminology you need to be made aware of:
- Hit: When you have not reached 21 in your first hand and believe another card could bring you closer to 21, you will choose to Hit
- Stand: If you feel you are as close to 21 as you can get, then you need to opt to stand.
- Double: If you feel your hand is a great hand and you can win a large amount of money, then you can double your bet and if you win essentially double your winnings.
- Split: If your first two card are of the same value, you can split them. This creates two separate decks which also allows you more possibilities of winning.
- Surrender: Not all games allow this, but if your game offers this option and you do decide to surrender, you lose half your winnings not the whole bet amount.
- Insurance Bet: If the dealer’s first card is an Ace you can opt for an Insurance bet. Most times if the dealer has an Ace the chance of him being closer to 21 is a reality. The insurance bet also allows you to lose less if you do not win that hand.