Being able to contact a casino when you need it is a very important part of playing online. Imagine you have a major issue and you have to wait hours or even days to get hold of them? It’s not ideal, but it does happen. When you are looking for an online casino it’s important for you to check what their support hours are and equally important is the modes of which you can contact them. You want to know that when a problem arises that you are treated with respect and that you are assisted quickly.
There are many reasons one might want to contact an online casino. Here are some of the reasons you might want to contact an online casino:
- General information: Banking details, can’t work your account, etc.
- Serious problems: Unpaid prizes, money going missing, bad service
Either way you look at it, all complaints and issues must be dealt with very seriously. You want to know that no matter how big or small the matter the casino can assist you to the best of their ability.
Support in different languages
When you join an online casino, you want to know they can support you if you speak a language besides English. All of our casino reviews on NetEntBigWins will let you know what languages you can find at the casinos and also, you can find out about times of support and methods! English based casinos obviously must offer support in English. All native brands must offer support in the native language. It’s important to make sure that if you want support in your native language to check on what languages the casino offers before signing up.
What if they don’t offer 24/7 support?
Many people are concerned when a casino doesn’t offer 24/7 support. Not only because you could be in a different country with a different time zone. But, also if you are playing in the early hours of the morning you want to know someone is there to support you. If you do ever come across a casino that doesn’t offer 24/7 support but you want to join the casino, make sure to know how quick their responses are. Many casinos offer support from 8am to midnight. In most cases should still be more than enough time to help you.
Different types of contact
There are a variety of ways in which you can contact an online casino. First and foremost, before you contact the casino, if you have a general question, you can always browse the FAQ section. These FAQ’s cover so much information and also offer explanations on all terms and more. Casinos that have larger FAQ’s are always preferred. It’s because you can find the answers you need instead of having to contact the casino.
If they don’t have an answer for you in the FAQ’s. Or maybe you really just prefer to talk to a consultant there are few ways you can do so:
- Live Chat – Probably the best way to get a quick and easy response. Almost all casino offers live chat and are ready and waiting to take your questions. Many times, you can find the live chat icon somewhere on the top or bottom of the site. Some casinos have a separate tab that deals just with the help or live chat section.
- Next on the list is phone. Times have changed and some online casinos don’t see the need to offer phone support due to the live chat option. However, many online casinos do still offer phone support. They even offer toll-free support depending on the country you live in. the only negative is sometimes phone support can be limited in terms of support hours.
- Email is next. If you are looking for an answer but don’t need an urgent response or the casino support is offline, then email is your way to go. A casino can respond to an email immediately, but you have to be prepared to wait up to 48 hours.
- Fax/Post – Very outdated option and very few casinos still offer this. Not preferable and you could wait weeks for a response.