Play All American Video Poker
All American Video Poker is brought to you by Net Entertainment, as a new release from this leading software staple of chassis-less poker games. This game is a single video poker game designed for high payout and fast game play. All American video poker is truly a fun game played with one or more hands and the higher you bet the more interesting you will find this game that comes in versions of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 hand versions as well!
How to play All American Video Poker
Assuming not all gamers have experience or played All American Video Poker before, we have designed a short tutorial created to have you up to speed and enjoying this exciting game. As mentioned, this is a one hand game but another versions are available. This illustration will be based on the single hand version following the conventional rules of poker, concerning the forming of poker hands. Cards are shuffled before each hand is dealt from a single card deck. Below is a list of the poker hands used for All American Video Poker:
- Royal Straight Flush – Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 from the same suit
- Straight Flush – 5 Consecutive Cards from the same suit
- Straight – Five Consecutive Cards from different suits
- Three of A Kind – Three 3 Cards valued the same
- Jack or Better – A Pair of Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces
- Four of A Kind – Four Cards with The Same Value for Example 5,5,5,5
- Full House – 3 Cards Of Same Value And Two Cards Of Same Value For Example 3,3,3 And Q,Q
- Flush – Five Cards from The Same Suit
Features of All American Video Poker
All American Video Poker features a number of settings to customize the game to the players preferences. The button featuring audio settings, games menu and game rules can be found on the left of the screen. On right of the game, it indicates the available cash amount in coins and the current coin value. The left panel of the game displays the total bet amount and directly above displays the bet level. At the bottom of the game displays the available account, the amount bet and also the amount the player has won.
Players are given the option to double their winnings by either guessing the mystery card’s colour or suit. Correct suit guesses will pay four times the original amount, while correct colour will double the original amount.