Who is AstroPay Card?
AstroPay Card provides a financial services to companies across the globe. Located in the United Kingdom, with their headquarters being in London. Founded in June 2009 by the AstroPay LLP Group AstroPay Card allows the benefit of making large local payments, including cash. It primarily focuses its business with clients based in Latin American countries and China.
What is AstroPay Card?
AstroPay Card classified under the prepaid virtual card segment, meaning you load funds into the card. This system of paying is accepted by hundreds of online casinos with AstroPay. This card bases itself on a virtual prepaid debit card and the beauty to this fact, it can be purchased using different payments methods including internet banking, bank transfers, e-wallets, cash or credit and debit card. Get free registration and follow a quick process that will take a few minutes of your valuable time. Including the basic personal data location and an email where you will get a verification. Once approved by the client, the AstroPay account stays activated.
Get yours now and you can start making payments in your local currency using the most popular payment methods in your region. The payment processing times for AstroPay cards vary depending on the type of payment method, on an average ranging from instant delivery to 3 banking days. AstroPay Card offers different card values which you receive once you have registered, the card values range from as little as $25 up to bank breaking $500 (customers may purchase the card in their local currency, which is automatically converted to dollars) and thats not where it ends. You can combine up to 10 cards of various values to increase your payment sum, though for safety purposes you’d have to contact the customer services of Astropay to alert them of such transactions. The number of card ownership will however depend on the jurisdiction the customer is vested in.
Benefits of using AstroPay Card
There are plenty of great benefits with regards to AstroPay Card, some of which include:
- They offer a completely free payment method with no hidden costs.
- Data or information from customers remain anonymous. Websites will not receive access to your personal or financial information, therefore services stay as safe as they come.
- Depending on the customers selected payment method, once you have your card payment, you should receive your card immediately by e-mail. In addition to having up to 10 cards (limit set by the client’s local jurisdiction).
- Payments using this card are virtually instant
- Because if its prepaid nature, clients are less likely to spend more than they can afford